What should I do if I want to increase my hired power?

To increase the standing charge, you must know what the licensed power of your installation and what power required to the network for its installation when it is designed. If you do not know, you should contact your dealer or ORD to know this information.
If you want to increase to a power less than or equal to the certified installation, you should ask for this increase directly and without complications to your current marketer.

In case you want to increase to a power higher than the certified power, you should apply for certification to the new power to a competent entity and only after being certified ask the increase to your current supplier.

Faça já a sua simulação